Larger View finder?... and a lil CC if you dont mind ^_^

laam999

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shoot with my Canon 350D (Rebel XT I belive you you Americans ^_^), I love me cam and find it does most stuff I need, I have a few problems with it tho and one I have just realised when playing with my friends 40D is that the view finder seems tiny, this isnt too bad, but it always seems some of my shots could be better focused if the view finder was larger. When I upgrade my cam this will be one of the key features I will be looking at. Do any of you have any advice or experience with the size of view finders?

oh and another quick questions, do the more expensive mem card write noticably faster, I often fill my cams mem buffer as I shoot RAW, thanks guys.

here are a few pics for you to CC if you dont mind too, im in brazil for 3 months on its my 2nd week and i have only just started to take pics (i have been busy just looking for the 1st week)

thanks guys

2999872532_dd54e04d0e.jpg

2999872552_900d144d6d.jpg

2999872540_a412cf3031.jpg

Larger viewfinders are great...if you get a chance, pick up a 1 series body or even an old film body, then you will really see just how small yours is.

A larger viewfinder can make it easier to manually focus or maybe to see exactly what the AF is focusing on...but if you are using auto focus, the size of the viewfinder probably shouldn't be an issue (although, higher end cameras usually do have better AF systems overall).

Memory cards have speed ratings and faster write speeds will help to clear the camera's buffer faster....but the buffer will still fill up at the same speed.

Thanks BigMike ^_^ I was wondering if full frame was really gunna live upto the hype (I'm going to upgrade when the 60D comes out and possible get the 5D mkII instead lol, depends on what the 60D turns out to be).

Thanks for the advice

-laam-

Most reactions

New Topics

Back