DSC_9057.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_9059-1.jpg

I love leaves too!

leafwater.JPG

leafbluewood.JPG

DSCF5827.JPG

DSCF5587.JPG

I've got a few of single leaves that for some reason caught my eye as well.

043Medium.jpg

This one was just standing up with it's stem caught in another fallen leaf, out in the middle of the woods. Light just happened to be lighting it up when I walked by and it caught my eye.
0190Medium.jpg

@ memento :Sorry Madam :D

I wasn't going to say anything about that myself, but thanks for clearing things up in my stead, memento, heehee!

And upon looking for what rose-photos I have stored on line, I came upon more leaves, so I can add to this thread, too:

MarchColours6.jpg

Ilex.jpg

Grn.jpg

Ass9_Cactus_framed.jpg

I'm sure to be finding more!

Well, my real name is mentioned right underneath my nick on the left, and it's to be found in the watermarks of my pics, too (unless they are sooo old I didn't even watermark them, like the last of the cactus plant which I took before I could call a DSLR my own but took with my then compact digital camera). It's also being mentioned in the link to my (much neglected ... ) blog underneath my posts, and you can find out about it (and about more of my photos) via the link to my Flickr. But beware: my Flickr account contains thousands of photos...

By the way, do you think that blades of grass count as "leaves", too? In a way?

8sept08grashalmtropfen.jpg

Last edited:
Well, my real name is mentioned right underneath my nick on the left, and it's to be found in the watermarks of my pics, too (unless they are sooo old I didn't even watermark them, like the last of the cactus plant which I took before I could call a DSLR my own but took with my then compact digital camera). It's also being mentioned in the link to my (much neglected ... ) blog underneath my posts, and you can find out about it (and about more of my photos) via the link to my Flickr. But beware: my Flickr account contains thousands of photos...

By the way, do you think that blades of grass count as "leaves", too? In a way?

8sept08grashalmtropfen.jpg

This is very nice, I love it!

One more to add:

Fall 2009
3945938905_dd9756f17e_b.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back