Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_6468.jpg

_MG_6465.jpg

_MG_6469.jpg

_MG_6488.jpg

_MG_6425.jpg

I find 1, 2, and 3 interesting, but would crop a bit from the road and clone out some of the dark stuff on the sand because I feel this is distracting.

Number 4 seems to be pretty much out of focus. The last one is somewhat boring, maybe increasing the saturation a bit would help it. Guess my favorite is 3, but would clone out the few pieces of dark moss (or whatever it is) on the sand.

my home town. ;)

nice shots.

I have a place here I've kept since I moved to AZ from Philly in 1999. I love it here -- despite the greenhead flies :p

Nice series. I was born and raised in South Jersey. Can I ask -- the scene in photos 3 & 5 look familiar to me. Were these by any chance taken at Little Egg Harbor inlet in Tuckerton; specifically, on Greatbay Blvd. near a place called Capt. Mikes? It looks so much like the spot my parents & I used to go crabbing every summer.

Nice series. I was born and raised in South Jersey. Can I ask -- the scene in photos 3 & 5 look familiar to me. Were these by any chance taken at Little Egg Harbor inlet in Tuckerton; specifically, on Greatbay Blvd. near a place called Capt. Mikes? It looks so much like the spot my parents & I used to go crabbing every summer.

Not far from Great Bay blvd. This was actually out at the bay beach on Osborne Island .... at the end of Radio Road in Mystic Islands.

Thanks. Now I have to ask this ;) - is the stink house [menhaden plant] still standing in the bay or have they finally torn the charred remains down? I haven't been to that area in about 20 years, and I'm just curious. I used to love that factory, it always looked so foreboding.

Yep still there ... I wish I had a longer lens :p

Most reactions

Back