Little Girl at Wedding Reception

df3photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.df3photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot this wedding last summer for a friend... I was scanning some negatives and thought this was cute... she was trying to dance with people but apparently I was the only one paying attention to her...
I added some feathering to it and color corrected abit...

little%20girl%201.jpg

comments are welcome!

I see it! her expression is wonderful! so bored with all the people dancing around not interested in her... nice one :D

Great shot. This little girl has had enough and doesn't care who knows it! Wonderful expression on her face and I love the way she's lit so she stands out. The pic is all about her! :thumbup:

Thanks for the complement! yea.. she was great... I knew i would get a cute shot of her at some point that night... my first attempt earlier with my lensbaby (that i got a few days before hand...and didn't know how to use...) didn't turn out the best...)

I know these suck....
little%20girl1.jpg

little%20girl2.jpg

without isolating her with the lighting there it would be a totally different photo. Good job, great eye-catcher photo

Good eye for a cute shot! The lighting on her, her expression, and the bored attitude conveyed by her crouched stance really make this one a winner IMO. This picture 'speaks' to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back