london

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
to london people

is London a big, bustling city like New York City, or a big city with a small city feel, like Munich?

Having lived in London and visited New York I can say that London is a big bustling City just like New York.

big and bustling ... why?

London is still, I believe, the largest city in Europe.
It's about the 25th largest in the world.
And having lived there for some 20 years I can tell you that it is a sh*t hole full of surly and miserable people :lol:

London is still, I believe, the largest city in Europe.
It's about the 25th largest in the world.
And having lived there for some 20 years I can tell you that it is a sh*t hole full of surly and miserable people :lol:

only took me 4 years of uni to work this out and I am way out on the edge!
and don't forget Chavs - its full of Chavs!

And Merchant Bankers...

I worked in the West End a lot of the time and, one idle evening in the pub, I calculated that every breath of air in London had been breathed by over 100 people before I got to it.
And one rule to remember is never, ever wear anything white!

i went to London a couple of months ago, first time i had been since i was a kid... saw Icelandic singer Bjork in a pub having a drink with friends... which was nice. Got a parking ticket too, which was not so nice.

Hertz - why nothing white??

i went to London a couple of months ago, first time i had been since i was a kid... saw Icelandic singer Bjork in a pub having a drink with friends... which was nice. Got a parking ticket too, which was not so nice.

did you get stuck on a round-about like the Griswolds did?

If you go into the West End wearing anything white it turns gray within 10 minutes.
When I was younger I used to cycle into town from home - it took half the time of other methods of transport.
By the time I got to the studio when I took my sunglasses off I looked like a negative panda.

Hertz speaks the truth - even the might top gear could not get through london quicker than a bike:
[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CkOzNK4l8KY[/ame]

Almost... We did get a bit lost, going in circles and stuff, "haven't we already past that building?".

By the time I got to the studio when I took my sunglasses off I looked like a negative panda.
:lol:

As only a visitor to both places, and as one who was in one city earlier in the year of 2006 (i.e. NYC in April) and in the other later in that same year (London in August), I must say I felt London was the BUSIER of the two by far! While there, I felt like NYC had been quiet and smooth in all its ways in comparison.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back