Long Hai beach, Vietnam

SnapIT!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really like the way these photos turned out so I wanted to share some from my trips. Thanks to the help of my partner, we were able to get some shoots done at the rocky beach with swimwear models!

TS940x940~3231128.jpg

TS940x940~3231127.jpg

TS940x940~3231129.jpg

TS940x940~3231126.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the forum at which you are hosting these images doesn't like to share...

not one of these were taken at the same settings...each shot posted has a different ss and aperture.

they all however, have pretty much the same fov, centered horizon, and centered subject.

Like 1,2 and 4. Looks like nice spot

not one of these were taken at the same settings...each shot posted has a different ss and aperture.

they all however, have pretty much the same fov, centered horizon, and centered subject.

Braineack, when I posted that, there were errors and all photos had the same error message.

Braineack, when I posted that, there were errors and all photos had the same error message.

ah funny. :p

First one, wow some nice beach!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back