Long Time No Post

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by laudrup, Jul 26, 2005.

1. laudrup

laudrup TPF Noob!

I've not posted for ages...been a bit pressed for time lately but thought i'd stick up a recent shot, i've got a load to scan but never seem to have a free minute...see what you think of this one.

Any feedback appreciated. I was sure whether it would benefit from a tighter crop but the grass was pretty colourful with loads of buttercups etc

Cheers

Laudrup

[​IMG]

2. LittleMan

LittleMan TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    It seems you focused a bit short of the rabbit...
    Great composition/colors though!

3. laudrup

laudrup TPF Noob!

Thanks for your feedback Littleman, I had a couple like that. I was walking along a canal tow path and spotted some rabbits running along a patch of grass, having a manual focus slr meant i had to focus quick to get the shot so i may have missed it.

I've got another shot of a rabbit running in full flight and that's similar it just doesnt quite stand out sharp enough from the background. I'll post it when i get the chance and see what you think.

I'm going to a livestock show first thing in the morning so i should shoot a few rolls there too.

Cheers

4. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Nice to see you back! I love what you've done to the photo - it gives it that mysterious deep forest look.

But i have to agree with Littleman that it'd be nice to have the rabbit a bit more in focus.

It feels to me that bunny is a little close to the edges as well... but only sometimes. Maybe if you cut off some green on the top and right side it might even it up a bit. Hmmm I dunno... But it's a very mesmerising shot.