Looking forward to learning!

kmaz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post. My name is Kristina, I'm looking forward to joining this forum; and hopefully learning along the way. I have always enjoyed photography, but really haven't had the time to play with my camera. I have a Nikon D80. I've bought many books, and I am trying to learn, but it all seems pretty foreign to me. I feel like I have to refer to my books whenever I want to attempt anything new. My kids hate it when the camera comes out, I wish they were a little more excited about helping me out. Hopefully everyone here hassome great tips to get me started.
Thanks

Welcome aboard, I'm a noobie myself but can offer a little advice i've learned all ready.
1) re-read your owners manual to your camera
2) Get the book "understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson
3) Read a lot of stuff here on the forum, you'll learn a lot
4) Tell the kids to get used to it! Hahaha (my kids call me the mamma-ratzi) You'll need them to practice on.

Welcome! The more you use your camera the more it'll come to you... but you'll never stop learning! (and thats a good thing)

My dogs even roll their eyes when I bring out the camera!! :lol:

hello kristina welcome to the forum..the important thing is keep on practicing ..

Hi Kristina, what they say is true, keep shooting and you'll learn quite a lot from your mistakes and successes. Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back