Looking up

Hey. Cool, Battou! Nice new additions, too!
And I meanwhile found my Cornwall-Portsmouth-IOW-LondonTPFMeet-Up-pics on DVD again and managed to downsize the Spinnaker Tower photos, so here they are, they are the ones I was thinking of:

Portsmouth_SpinnakerTower1.jpg

Tower and spire of SOME church in Portsmouth whose name I forgot. Shame on me :(

Portsmouth_SpinnakerTower2.jpg

Portsmouth_SpinnakerTower3.jpg

Portsmouth_SpinnakerTower4.jpg

If I were to look for photos that "look up", there should actually be more!

Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot John! I shot a load on continous as people climbed the curve.
some guy pushing a bicycle, a lady walking a dog. That one had the clearest figure posture and position in the frame.

Another recent for this thread I guess:

I'm not a real fan of shots looking up at buildings, but zandman, yours is a peach. Wonderful focus, smoothness of tone. How did you keep the shadow detail without blowing out all that highlight white?

i can't remember how i did it but the camera is on program mode according to the exif data, i didn't even know i used the program mode until i looked at the raw, lol.

i can't remember how i did it but the camera is on program mode according to the exif data, i didn't even know i used the program mode until i looked at the raw, lol.
Good thing our cameras are so intelligent!

Can't remember whose signature says something like, 'my camera takes wonderful pictures, I just press the button.'

At any rate, great photo!

Good thing our cameras are so intelligent!

Can't remember whose signature says something like, 'my camera takes wonderful pictures, I just press the button.'

At any rate, great photo!

village idiot, :lol:
yep, guilty as charge. i don't deny i'm a noob and take crappy shots, :)
i've done some editing on that image though. here's the original.

netle8.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back