Lost & Found

K_Pugh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Well i just came across a few old photos that i had taken with my D70 a few years ago.. thought i had lost them but i just wasn't looking hard enough - thought i'd post them as i'm a tad bored.

skye.jpg

leven2william09.jpg

leven2william06.jpg

leven2william05.jpg

sand.jpg

Puma_filtered.jpg

GSXR26.jpg

DSC_1192.jpg

light_on_white.jpg

one.jpg

Some good ones, but work on contrast for your landscape shots. That one of the motorcycle also has a somewhat boring subject: the exhaust pipe. The backlit "studio" shot of the Burberry bottle should have been lit from the side, as this would have prevented the cut off shadow and the nearly blown-out pink bottle. My favorite of the bunch is the last one, I love the emotion and feeling it conveys. The photo of the dog's face has decent composition, but could have more contrast. The brown fur is washed out, and the top of its head is cut off.

Thanks for the tips... taken aboard.

I never really got on with the D70 and landscapes, especially on dull/overcast days like most of those landscapes were taken on. If i remember correctly i don't think i've adjusted those pics in Photoshop or anything.. might try that.

My dog never stays still long enough or close enough for me to get a decent shot (i'm not fast enough lol) - he's a bit older now though so hopefully not as quick as he used to be, give me a fighting chance.

My dog never stays still long enough or close enough for me to get a decent shot (i'm not fast enough lol) - he's a bit older now though so hopefully not as quick as he used to be, give me a fighting chance.

:lol: Good luck! My cat sleeps all day, and thus makes a great model.

Most reactions

Back