Lost on Barbrook Moor

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my last forray with old film unless i'm given another bag full just bought 100' of HP5, these were shot on HP5 which is 19 years out of date and probably knackered but i like the grittiness of theses but i'm not sure anyone else will

1 Prehistoric Cairn (burial ground)

img863-L.jpg

img860-L.jpg

img861-L.jpg

Last edited:
I like them ..... nicer than software produced.
Pure nature, no simulation.
Nice pics, especially the first one.
Do you want to solve problems with film ? Get a roll of Eastman Double X Negative. Could be as gritty as HP5+ or as smooth as TMX.

I like them ..... nicer than software produced.
Pure nature, no simulation.
Nice pics, especially the first one.
Do you want to solve problems with film ? Get a roll of Eastman Double X Negative. Could be as gritty as HP5+ or as smooth as TMX.

Cheers mate, i would like a roll of Kodak 5222

#2 does it for me. :) I pray no one steps in and says anything about the horizon line (yawn). Nice work; what else do you want from decades-old film? :razz:

#2 does it for me. :) I pray no one steps in and says anything about the horizon line (yawn). Nice work; what else do you want from decades-old film? :razz:

Cheers, but horizon in 2 should not be straight we are up in the hills

I am just finishing one, two in the freezer and next on the order. I am lucky, I am 4 clicks from Kodak distribution point in Toronto (Hollywood of the North). The film is extremely easy to handle, remember, it is cinematographic, professional stuff. And for the money the best value in the world, top quality material for still bargain price of less the $50 per 100'.

I am just finishing one, two in the freezer and next on the order. I am lucky, I am 4 clicks from Kodak distribution point in Toronto (Hollywood of the North). The film is extremely easy to handle, remember, it is cinematographic, professional stuff. And for the money the best value in the world, top quality material for still bargain price of less the $50 per 100'.

A 100' of HP5 arrived this week so that will keep me going for a few months if it was summer it would probably on last a month

Most reactions

Back