Lost on Barbrook Moor

Number 1 is a big winner. Absolutely love the mood. I would've processed it differently and that would've been so wrong.

invisible said:
Number 1 is a big winner. Absolutely love the mood. I would've processed it differently and that would've been so wrong.

Thanks but what chemicals would you have processed it with because it has only been sharpened a bit

JAC526 said:
Wonderful....just learned new insult.

Thank you. Btw the first shot is great. I would print it.

If fact if you print it I'll hang it on my wall...hahahah.

Cheers if you were local i would give you one free

invisible said:

Thanks but what chemicals would you have processed it with because it has only been sharpened a bit
It's been a full 25 years since I developed a photo myself. I was really thinking in digital terms, and basically meaning a more contrasty image. What you did is spot on, whatever it was.

invisible said:
It's been a full 25 years since I developed a photo myself. I was really thinking in digital terms, and basically meaning a more contrasty image. What you did is spot on, whatever it was.

Nothing, basically the film has had it 19 years out of date not sure how it has been stored, i do very little with film shots in photoshop or lightroom, my son is going in the army soon so his room will be turned into a darkroom so i can wet print thats where any processing will be done

#2 does it for me. :) I pray no one steps in and says anything about the horizon line (yawn). Nice work; what else do you want from decades-old film? :razz:

Cheers, but horizon in 2 should not be straight we are up in the hills
Exactly my point! ;) Sometimes people erroneously point at horizon lines in hills - they're not looking.

Congrats on your pending darkroom. The one we're discussing has great potential as a print, a little bit of dilute bleach on the foreground could make those grasses sparkle. :)

terri said:
Exactly my point! ;) Sometimes people erroneously point at horizon lines in hills - they're not looking.

Congrats on your pending darkroom. The one we're discussing has great potential as a print, a little bit of dilute bleach on the foreground could make those grasses sparkle. :)

Cheers, got a free Durst enlarger coming so should be up and running in about 6 months

my son is going in the army soon so his room will be turned into a darkroom so i can wet print thats where any processing will be done
Ho ho ! You gonna be in need of much more, then 1 100' roll of HP5+ per year.

Beautiful. The first picture is especially gorgeous. Really do love it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back