LOTS of CANON GEAR FOR SALE - SOME NEVER USED!

EJM777

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Canon 5D ( includes battery charger and neck strap)

Canon 50mm f/1.2L

Canon 100mm Macro f/2.8

Canon 15mm Fisheye f/2.8

Canon 2x extender

Canon 70-200 f/4

Canon 70-300 f/4

Canon 24-70 f/2.8

Canon 10-22 f/3.5

Canon 28-105 f/3.5

Canon 430

Canon 14 EX Ring Flash

Canon 90mm Tilt Shift f/2.8

Canon 400mm f/2.8

Any interest of questions please email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Price

currency

Ship to

etc.

it might help to put this in your post.

A lot of people will be skeptical about buying lenses of this quality from a person with 2 posts and nothing else posted.

price on the 50mm
fisheye and
10-22

At the current prices listed, I'll take it all. Just let me know where to send the shipping money.

^
I'll double what he pays.... just tell me address and I'll mail cash right away...

Thats why I posted my email to contact me directly if you were interested in a specific item.

All items were purchased ( Excluding the 5D and 400mm ) in October of 2008 and most have never been used.

I bought all of these with extended warranties which are transferable...

Canon 5D ( includes battery charger and neck strap) - $500

Used 2 times Canon 50mm f/1.2L - $1250 w/ 3yr service plan

Never Used Canon 100mm Macro f/2.8 - $450 w/ 3yr service plan

Used 1 time - Canon 15mm Fisheye f/2.8 - $650 w/ 3yr service plan

Never used or mounted - Canon 2x extender - $300 w/ 3yr service plan

Never used Canon 70-200 f/4 - $600 w/ 3yr service plan

Never opend the box - Canon 70-300 f/4 - $500 w/ 3yr service plan

Used for 2 weddings - Canon 24-70 f/2.8 - $1300 w/ 3yr service plan ( Mack Diamond)

Never used - Canon 10-22 f/3.5 $600 w/ 3yr

Never Used - Canon 28-105 f/3.5 - $250 w/ 3yr service plan

Never Used - Canon 430 -$275 w/ 3yr

Canon 14 EX Ring Flash - $500 w/ 3yr and I'll include adapter rings

Canon 90mm Tilt Shift f/2.8 - $1200 w/ 3yr

Canon 400mm f/2.8 - $2700

I'll ship it anywhere. I can calculate to your zip from mine and use my fedex account or you can arrange your own shipping. I am located in Charlotte NC

You on any other sites or ebay where you have feedback? Or a website? The price on the 5D is correct at $500? Is it a gray market body ? Where did you purchase it from?

I honestly thought I was going to switch to Canon. I started with the 1Ds Mark III. For the price of the camera vs. the problems that I had I just wasn't pleased. The 1st body that came had missing pixels... so after a round and round battle with Canon they sent me what was supposed to be a brand new body ( again ). When it arrived the shutter release was stuck.. Do you see where this is going?? In the mean time of all this I had bought what I considered enough lenses that I could cover almost any event... and have a misc. lens(s) for an assistant if needed. That is also where the 5D came into play. Now back to the Mark III body... believe it or not I was told that the stuck release was my error ( keep in mind this problem was fresh out of the box) although they would correct it. MY ERROR!?! Are you nuts?? So after that I decided no more Canon and I didn't even get to really use any of it.

I do favor Canon glass... I really really like it. But I've never had the problems from Nikon so I just decided I'd stick with who and what I know. I can show anyone interested what I paid. I bought 99% of it from B&H in NY. I can highlight my invoice and show numbers for everything. I'm not a scam artist or half a** reseller trying to sell something I don't know jack about. I don't have the time to play internet fraud games. If you're looking to buy an item, and I happen to have it fact is that it is in the same condition as something you'd buy off the shelf and perhaps I can save you a couple dollars. If you're looking to buy something for $10 this isn't the deal for you.

All of my items listed will be sold WITH the 3 yr service plan. Why? Because it already has it... its not being offered.. its being sold WITH it. If you don't want the service plan please don't ask me if I would sell it without.. just buy it elsewhere.

**UPDATE** The 5D body is sold.

Is there more info you can share on the 400 2.8 lens? What is the date code, is it still availble, when did you get it, what is included (ie, box, case, lens hood, drop in filters, travel bag, tripod mounts, etc...)

Thanks,

Rod

If you dont mind me asking why would you buy the 10-22mm when its not compatible with either the 5D or the mark1?

Most reactions

Back