Love Within The Heart

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been told I have quite an imagination. I suppose I do see things others don't at times, but when I started editing this one, the image just jumped out at me. Does anyone else see the heart outlined in this photo?

Love Within the Heart.JPG

No? Let me help you a bit...

InkedLove Within the Heart_LI.jpg

I do. There are many shapes present if one slows down they're everywhere. Nice to capture one so surely. Well done.

Their shadows also form an incomplete heart.

This reminds me of a book my wife picked up for the kids, I think the name of it was Magic Eye. It had dots that when you squinted your eyes just right a 3D image would appear. That thing drove me crazy, trying to see the images!!! I suspect you would have been one of those annoying people that could just open it and immediately see it! LOL

Now that you outlined it I can see it, but had you not I'm not so sure. The fact that it is there, in this particular scene is freaky (good kind, not bad)!!! Great capture.

I do. There are many shapes present if one slows down they're everywhere. Nice to capture one so surely. Well done.
Thank you very much sir. You are right about shapes being everywhere!
Their shadows also form an incomplete heart.
Now that you mention it...yes!
This reminds me of a book my wife picked up for the kids, I think the name of it was Magic Eye. It had dots that when you squinted your eyes just right a 3D image would appear. That thing drove me crazy, trying to see the images!!! I suspect you would have been one of those annoying people that could just open it and immediately see it! LOL

Now that you outlined it I can see it, but had you not I'm not so sure. The fact that it is there, in this particular scene is freaky (good kind, not bad)!!! Great capture.
I loved MagicEye but I must admit my older sister had to tell me how to do it Lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back