Low flying military jets *Part 2*

Again, a fabulous set.

I forget where exactly you said you were for these...are they near Machynlleth?

I am seriously going to have to take a day out of our holidays for some of this stuff...we spend a couple of weeks down there in the summer...these guys are always around, especially down the valley at Corris.

Cheers

They are indeed.

Good luck but don't go expecting to see anything because you will be disappointed if you blank which isn't rare. The government cuts in the RAF have already got rid of the harrier gr9 and with talk of them cutting the tornado GR4 fleet from 134 to 60 it won't be like it use to. :thumbup:

Again, a fabulous set.

I forget where exactly you said you were for these...are they near Machynlleth?

I am seriously going to have to take a day out of our holidays for some of this stuff...we spend a couple of weeks down there in the summer...these guys are always around, especially down the valley at Corris.

Cheers

They are indeed.

Good luck but don't go expecting to see anything because you will be disappointed if you blank which isn't rare. The government cuts in the RAF have already got rid of the harrier gr9 and with talk of them cutting the tornado GR4 fleet from 134 to 60 it won't be like it use to. :thumbup:

I see what you mean.
We stay in a caravan up in the hills towards Llanidloes and we see these guys in the distance - don't often pass close to us. I do seem to think there were many more several years ago than there are now...

It's a shame.

Mind you, I wouldn't get shots like this...I can just about manage to pan my daugher on her bike! :lol:

Still, There'd be some great landscapes/hillscapes to be had even if these guys don't come by.

Cheers

DAAAAAANNNNNG!!!!! incredible perspectives and incredibly crisp shots!! Very nicely done!

Awesome work, I like them alot!

Jaw dropping pictures!

Most reactions

Back