Lowepro Slingshot 300AW - Great Condition

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Selling this only because I need more room. I am not sure what these should go for, so make an offer. My gues is that since these go from $105-120 new, plus shipping, then I should be able to sell this for $90 shipped fairly easily. So, there's my price...$90 shipped & paypaled. If you're feeling gutsy, make an offer :)

I'll post pictures later tonight. Bag is in great shape!

I'll back you up on this one, Keith. I have this bag and just this past weekend took it on a trip to Arizona. It worked very well, and it did exactly what I hoped it to do. If anyone is looking for a good pack for trekking and the like, with all of your gear, this is the one for you.

/end advertisment (I take 40%) :sexywink:

Selling this only because I need more room. I am not sure what these should go for, so make an offer. My gues is that since these go from $105-120 new, plus shipping, then I should be able to sell this for $90 shipped fairly easily. So, there's my price...$90 shipped & paypaled. If you're feeling gutsy, make an offer :)

I'll post pictures later tonight. Bag is in great shape!

I can take that bag off your hands for $50. Let me know. I've had this bag before and it's a great bag.

I didn't realize that they were sold this cheap. At amazon, BH, and Adorama, the going price is still $109.xx

So, if you trust cameralandny.com, go for it. Since you can get it this cheap, I would have to lower my prices to $70 shipped to compete with a used bag. At that price, I'd be making about $50 off the bag, after I pay for shipping. It's a good bag, and certainly worth keeping for fifty bucks...

Since Kerube so kindly posted this link to an unfamiliar camera store, I have received numerous offers way below what is reasonable for a good bag. So, if you want this bag cheap, test your luck at the provided link. I did some research and couldn't find anything good or bad about it...all I read was that cameralandny has cheap stuff...never heard of anyone with experience from there.

Most reactions

Back