Lowest fee for a location corporate portrait?

mactrash

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Please correct me if it's not the right place for post this.

Things seem going slow... and client do all say offer limited budget.

How low do you quote for jobs as below?

Target is one person
The shot is take place in client's office.

Use their pure color wall as backdrop.

Lighting will be a battery power pack with 2 outlet 2:1 2x70 - 80cm softbox one for front and one for kick / hair (2xlight weight light stand).

Photography with DSLR... carefully meter with light meter and color correct with color passport.

Travel... go and return need 3 hrs (US$79 Travel / ticket).

Raw conversion then basic retouch 1hr.

Deliver 4x6 inches 300 DPI jpg by email.

Usage: Corporate Website, Internal DTP for 1 year.

How low will it be? Yes I do understand every one have different COB.

In short, you have to decide if you are good enough to earn money on the shoot - or just trying to cover as much of your expenses as possible! Or if the job could give you exposure to get more jobs in the future, and if that would make you even pay for some of the expenses your self. It is very individual how much you should charge, and your skills and how many are asking for you to come and shoot for them are factors that are important.

Last edited by a moderator:
In short, you have to decide if you are good enough to earn money on the shoot - or just trying to cover as much of your expenses as possible! Or if the job could give you exposure to get more jobs in the future, and if that would make you even pay for some of the expenses your self. It is very individual how much you should charge, and your skills and how many are asking for you to come and shoot for them are factors that are important.

Thanks for the video... I do watch before and I do understand that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I agree to quote similar your number... but client just want paid 1/3 or lower...

ok client cannot paid your rate and they are not your client...

But how about the bookings you suppose to be book in a month (4 years ago) now become the bookings of whole year ;)

WHAT? I did not understand any of that! ...I think!

Edit: to OP's last post

Obviously, english is not the OP's first language.

No location is shown in the profile either.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back