Luminosity

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2041.JPG

I think it is overdone in post, lots of halos al around and it has an ugly green color cast.

It is just this case .. I love your work in general ... post a RAW here and we might help you edit it ...[/QUOTE]
appreciate the offer but, I would rather edit my own. Ed

Last edited:
I may be mistaken but I seem to recall Ed has some sight challenges at times and when we mention something, it helps him, and he fixes it.

It almost seems a bit 3D which could be interesting. I'd just go with a lighter touch on the editing, maybe a touch less blue and a bit more magenta.

While I may agree regarding the processing (for now), I applaud you trying something different and would encourage you to keep experimenting and make it work. That's how unique styles are born.

While I may agree regarding the processing (for now), I applaud you trying something different and would encourage you to keep experimenting and make it work. That's how unique styles are born.
Here is the raw file. I had a lot of work to get anything out of that. But this is the fun part of photography for me. thank you so very much. Ed
_DSC6987.jpg

Most reactions

Back