M first HDR

Traxtor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So this is my first HDR. C&C much appreciated. :)
2545844978_68253466b4_b.jpg

I loooove it! the colors are so rich, and its a soft, yet crisp. almost looks like an animation.

Very nice. Everything is well lit throughout the entire picture.

Looks like a very accurate pencil drawing. Very interesting subject and the colours are super-intense. I sometimes like these intense, cartoonlike HDR edits, but I for my part would only do it for experimentation reasons, or to play with the photo. It would not become "my style" though. But sometimes these cartoonlike HDRs are refreshing, and I feel that this one's one of the refreshing ones.

wow ya, I loveee this picture. It's amazing. The colours are just so unreal... I really want to learn how to do pictures like that.

Awesome shot, better then anything ive been able to put together yet

It's gorgeous, I'm hoping to work my way towards that once I get more familure with my camera.

Very very nice.

Just curious, how many different exposures did you use?

Wow! This really shocked me! Didn't think I'd get this many positive comments! Thanks ppl :)

Elemental: I used three different exposures for this one. 1. (ISO 100, 1/125, f/8) 2. (1/200) 3. (1/250)
No PP besides Tonemapping.

I really find this image interesting. I had not heard of HDR photography prior to your post, but your photo has drawn my attention. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back