Reaction score
Website
razzi.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
fd2fd08.jpg

e13f588.jpg

DSC_4468.jpg

These are great! #1 is simply fantasticand and #2 is pretty good as well; I think #3 looks a bit soft on the rear shell, but it could be me... (small laptop monitor in the office!)

Thank you slackercruster, here are more and hope you guys like them

DSC_9641.jpg

DSC_9759.jpg

DSC_9636.jpg

Very nice!

What is your macro rig composed of?

EDL I am using Nikon D300, AFD 50 mm f1.8 couple with Raynox DCR 250. I use external flash gun with DIY deffuser. Most hand held but at times tripod with remote shutter release.

I've been thinking about a macro lens but, after seeing what you have done with the Raynox and a 50mm 1.8, I think I'll try that rout. I already have a 50mm f/1.8 so I'm most of the way there. What f/stop works best with your setup? Wonderful shots.

I just looked up the Raynox. I've never heard of it! It looks neat and what amazing results. I'll have to do some more research on that.

I've been thinking about a macro lens but, after seeing what you have done with the Raynox and a 50mm 1.8, I think I'll try that rout. I already have a 50mm f/1.8 so I'm most of the way there. What f/stop works best with your setup? Wonderful shots.

I usually set camera to manual setting, f11-14 and speed 1/125 sec. External flash with diffuser. If you can, ISO around 200. A tripod would be useful. For hand held, you need to practice a lot and increase your speed more. In fact I dropped my Raynow last weekend and my heart dropped too. Luckily, when I pick it up, it is in a perfect condition! So the lens is actually quite solid.

fantastic! I dont know if I missed a comment, but what macro lens are you using, and camera brand? :)

fantastic! I dont know if I missed a comment, but what macro lens are you using, and camera brand? :)

Thank you YoungPhotoGirl, My set up are:

Nikon D300, AFD 50 mm f1.8. Raynox DCR 250, external Flash gun with flash bender diffuser, tripod. (The camera is not the key to the marco)

Setting on manual at f11-14, speed 1/125 or above. ISO 200.

I understand that, LOL, Im just nosey sorry.
Well... fantastic job, do you edit them at all?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back