magazine layouts

mavrik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mattantonino.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
(I just wanted to make sure everyone saw this so we could get your opinions. It's also in wedding forum, so if one needs to be deleted, take the other. :) )

Our first album is done! Well, second, but first with the collage program we bought. I'd love for everyone to check it out and give me their opinions. I know not everyone will love every page, and I'm not looking for specific redesign advice, but I'd love to know what you think overall. This album is available to our clients for 6x8", 9x12" and 12x18". Thanks!

http://www.pictureinfinity.com/anderson/andersonbook.html

M

personally I find it very busy. too many pictures with too many angles can really draw away from the point of individual pictures. (although I'm really glad to see that you didn't go "font crazy" which is my personal pet peeve...)

If you like the look of having lots of pictures on a page, feel free... but balance it out with pages that are simple, one meaningful image, etc. you could also add things like quotes, or excerpts from speeches that really make the album special to the bride and groom.

You have nice pictures on there, and for a first album you did quite well. keep it up, keep playing and see what works best for you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back