Reaction score
IMG_0940.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice! Which beach and what state??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one reason why I go to the beach
Untitled by c w, on Flickr

Me too.

Well, isn't that just a, um...charming...hijack of the OP's thread.

At any rate, fyi @Weezard - your thread is being moved to a photo gallery forum since it is is about sharing an image and not about photographic equipment or products.

Well, isn't that just a, um...charming...hijack of the OP's thread.

That's what happens with leading titles that don't quite deliver LOL

Yeah, you don't want to know everything I have to say in response to that, so how's about we just keep the discussion focused on the OP's picture?

I don't see that many sunsets shot vertically, that image would look good as a magazine cover with the title at the top and a caption down below. This is also a nice image in a square crop (removing that sort of dead space at the bottom).

It looks like you were standing on the beach, did you try any shots from a lower position? The lower position might give a better line with the wave to add some more to the foreground.

Welcome and hope to see more.

one reason why I go to the beach
Untitled by c w, on Flickr
Gotta say, usually "beagle100" is talking funny about the amazing magic power of Canon camera which exist only in his world but in this case I think when it comes to beach I'm with him, like his choice of photography subject ;)

As for OP picture, nice but frankly I find it lacking, not enough contrast, red colour is just monotones and creates a rather boring image, I would also crop the skies a bit.

Seriously? I thought this was a photography discussion website not a teenage boys discussion group.

Most reactions

Back