EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Met Mark & Ron out at Lake Kissimmee to search for Snail Kites Sunday...and we found one!

What an awesome Raptor to get close to. Mark was able to pull his Bass boat with in 50 or 60 feet of the bird. I have a lot to learn shooting pic's handheld with a big lens on a boat (sometime rocking). Fun time and will be back!!! What a nice dark Gray the Male is, wish we could have spotted a female as well.
To bad for the busy background but he wouldn't move.

PIC_4835.jpg

PIC_4882.jpg

PIC_4901.jpg

PIC_5017.jpg

PIC_5101.jpg

Purple Gallinule right in front of the boat...doesn't get much closer than this.

PIC_4915.jpg

PIC_4930.jpg

PIC_4962.jpg

Very nice shots, Two very nice looking birds love the eyes and feather color and texture on the Kite you captured it well.The Gallinule is also quite an awesome bird, great exposures on this .

Beautiful again, Eric. I love the Kite in-flight in #5 (it also hides his leg bands). His face has an "I'm determined - don't mess with me" look about it.

Look at those big feet on #6. Great times Eric. Glad to see you "spread your wings" :lol: on other photographic adventures.

Don't fall overboard with that great lens!.....No bird that color-full around here.......Mike

Most reactions

New Topics

Back