Mamiya rb67 Croc Skin - Vintage

One hour turn around? More 10 hours for my computer to load them because it's slow and I need to stop going to those websites my mom told me not to.

I haven't had an RB/RZ yet, but I'd like to try one. Just mainly to say I have. I put my 1600f next to one and WOW. MASSIVE cameras, but intriguing.

That's true Derrel, I have the S and C Bronica's and the RB. As far as quality, I think the RB gets the ribbon. Also you have the 6x7 negative and the rotating back is really nice for tripod work. I do, however, feel the Bronica's produce a higher contrast negative
Yeah, but NOTHING gets you 'cool' points in the studio like an RZ or RB!

Yeah isn't it more of a cultural icon? Rather than practicality. Retro junkies in england would love this especially with the croc skin. Those photos with the flash on do look terrible, they dont do it justice.

One hour turn around? More 10 hours for my computer to load them because it's slow and I need to stop going to those websites my mom told me not to.

I haven't had an RB/RZ yet, but I'd like to try one. Just mainly to say I have. I put my 1600f next to one and WOW. MASSIVE cameras, but intriguing.

Hey..you want to try an RB and I always wanted to try a 1600f. lets trade, even up. Best part: Watching coop trying to figure out if I'm joking.:wink:

Hey..you want to try an RB and I always wanted to try a 1600f. lets trade, even up. Best part: Watching coop trying to figure out if I'm joking.:wink:

:lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

No. But well played though.

I will trade you a Minolta Freedom 140 Zoom though. ;) :lol:

$camera.JPG

I think this is awesome, but then what do i know haha

I did some digging on the interwebs...seems like the model the OP has is the Fantasy Island Intro Model, the one where Ricardo Montalban talked about its glowing image quality, its comfortable ride, its many luxxxxxxxury features, and spoke fondly about its, "Simulated Corinthian leather crocodile skin-patterned coverings," and the little man in the white suit jumped up and down and urged people to "Get de plain! Get de plain!" model...

I did some digging on the interwebs...seems like the model the OP has is the Fantasy Island Intro Model, the one where Ricardo Montalban talked about its glowing image quality, its comfortable ride, its many luxxxxxxxury features, and spoke fondly about its, "Simulated Corinthian leather crocodile skin-patterned coverings," and the little man in the white suit jumped up and down and urged people to "Get de plain! Get de plain!" model...
:lol:

I think you're right, Derrel. I was wrong when I said it wasn't a collectible. If I'm not mistaken this particular camera has had at least two former celebrity owners -- television personality Steve Irwin and actor Paul Hogan.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back