Man, I hate correcting old pictures...

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have this HUGE backlog of pictures I'm always chipping away at, but some of them date back like 3-4 years... and with each shot I look at I'm seeing all the things I did wrong (because I've learned a lot in the past 3-4 years) and it just kills me...

Usually I huck pictures I don't care for, but in this case the pics are ones of my kids, so I really can't toss 'em. Frustrating. :wink:

meh not as bad as when the photos are only a few weeks old and you still see errors that - in the nice cosy room afterwards - you see were wrong at the time ;)

meh not as bad as when the photos are only a few weeks old and you still see errors that - in the nice cosy room afterwards - you see were wrong at the time ;)

heheh... well I don't see many errors now, but I'm sure when I look back in a year I'll be like "oh my god, what was I thinking?!?!" :lmao:

"A photographer needs to be a good editor of negatives and prints! In fact, most of the prints I make are for my eyes only, and they are no good. I find the single most valuable tool in the darkroom is my trash can - that's where most of my prints end up." -John Sexton

http://www.pdngallery.com/legends/sexton/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back