Maria Dessiray

Awesome Raymond. These are amazing to see and Daisy and Maria are beautiful. Congrats to all of you

Congratulations, again! Thank you so much for the pictures. :love: She is a beautiful little girl. Daisy looks tired but her usual beautiful self. It's all quite magical in those first few hours, isn't it? :D

I am looking forward to watching little Maria grow! :)

Raymond, thanks for sharing that with us. You have a beautiful girl there with a head full of hair! Glad to hear all is well with both the girls. Your life will change drastically now, but for the better. We had our first 3 months ago and it is a very special moment indeed. It gives you a whole new respect for your wife being there in the delivery room. My wife went from 1 cm to 6 cm in about 10 minutes. She delivered 75" after getting to the hospital and it was so quick that she wasn't able to get an epidural. I too, cut the cord, and was shocked at how thick the cord was and how hard it was to cut (was your experience like that?).
Be sure to get all the sleep you can while baby is sleeping, b/c you are now on her schedule and keep those pics coming.
Congratulations to all 3 of you.

Beautiful name for a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!

Congrats!
I'm soo happy for you guys!
And good thing you didn't faint and miss it all, Ray. Now that's real courage and manhood!
And all my greetings to Daisy of course, she deserves a great applause!
And Maria is just the cutest thing on earth, can't wait to see airic's portraits of her and you better teach her photography!
So CONGRAAAAAAATS again!!!!!

Raymond J Barlow said:
Something very specail happened today, Daisy and I became parents of a lovely healthy baby girl.
old news! :lol:

Congrats again, guys! :)

Most reactions

Back