Meetup in Washington, DC

I did a quick calcualtion using mappedometer.com and it looks like I walked a good 7 miles on saturday.

That thing looks like a beast.
Ours is the c10 scanner. Full kit was 135k. Use it a lot so it was worth it at the time. Think it's a 5 MP camera and 260 photos per setup. Along with the laser for angle, distance, and 3d representation.

Okay, a few more shots from the meet up. Sorry for the delay in getting things up but I'm working 2 other shoots I did so I'm behind on the edits. I tried to avoid pictures that are similar to what else has been posted (though Lew and I did focus on the same little girl and dog).

Attachments

• IJM-2tpf.jpg
    IJM-2tpf.jpg
    1,007.9 KB · Views: 160
  • IWJ-6tpf.jpg
    IWJ-6tpf.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 165
  • Chihuahua-1tpf.jpg
    Chihuahua-1tpf.jpg
    825.3 KB · Views: 165
  • EM-2tpf.jpg
    EM-2tpf.jpg
    934.5 KB · Views: 155
  • Key Bridge-1tpf.jpg
    Key Bridge-1tpf.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 166
  • Lafayette Park-1tpf.jpg
    Lafayette Park-1tpf.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 172
  • Lafayette Park-2tpf.jpg
    Lafayette Park-2tpf.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 171
  • Metro-1tpf.jpg
    Metro-1tpf.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 165
I love how we all saw different things on our trip!

I love how we all saw different things on our trip!

Yeah. I don't like workshops as a general rule. But meetups are always fascinating, not just b/c of the people. But you get to see how others had a different perspective on the same scene/subject. Wish I'd had time for the zoo--would have loved to have seen how different (or similar) my perspective was from Scott's and the others who went there.

Joe, I'm not talking to you anymore till you get a damn avatar!! hehe

It's also crazy how much I missed when going through everyone's shots.

Anyone want to meetup in Baltimore before winter?! OR Philly?!! hehe
Iz got the photography itch now!

Anyone want to meetup in Baltimore before winter?! OR Philly?!! hehe
Iz got the photography itch now!

Actually, I have just the place for a Baltimore meet up. Anyone who likes still-life concepts or abstracts (or "abby's" to quote one who shall not be named) will love it. It's called Housewerks. It's basically an indoor and outdoor collection of "stuff" (stone, metal, objects) but it's not a junk yard. Designers and people looking for unique items for their houses go there. Here are some photos from Housewerks in Baltimore.

And then of course, there are a ton of other interesting places in Balmer as well. Inner Harbor. If we go there on a game day and shoot outside the stadium for those looking for unique people watching/street photography. Ft. McHenry and the harbor. Just shooting the outside of the American Visionary Art Museum is a hoot. And those north of Balmer would be close to Aberdeen Proving Grounds (last time I checked, they had a nice collection of AFVs).

Attachments

• Housewerks-21BW.jpg
    Housewerks-21BW.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 168
  • Housewerks-20.jpg
    Housewerks-20.jpg
    959.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Housewerks-19BW.jpg
    Housewerks-19BW.jpg
    591.7 KB · Views: 164
  • Housewerks-8.jpg
    Housewerks-8.jpg