Michel Jackson Abused as A Child

benjikan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Although it is a fact that Michael Jackson was abused as a child, it is only the tip of the iceberg.

Benjamin Kanarek Blog Psychologist Therapist Alice Miller on Child Abuse

I highly recommend anyone planning on having children or wish to advance in your own personal journey, please consider reading many of the books by Alice Miller, such as "Banished Knowledge", "Breaking Down the Walls of Silence" and "For Your Own Good" for examples. She has a very large catalogue of books available.

I wonder if psychologists ever manage to find evidence of 'abuse' where none has in fact occurred? And of course it would have nothing to do with said psychiatrists making huge amounts of money from giving therapy and counseling to people who they convince have been 'damaged' in this way.
That would be like doctors prescribing medication to people who don't need it.
And we all know that never happens :er:

I wonder if psychologists ever manage to find evidence of 'abuse' where none has in fact occurred? And of course it would have nothing to do with said psychiatrists making huge amounts of money from giving therapy and counseling to people who they convince have been 'damaged' in this way.
That would be like doctors prescribing medication to people who don't need it.
And we all know that never happens :er:

I am sure it happens more than we think but it doesn't mean that abuse does not exist. I have seen it first hand through a group I belong to that protects abused kids and, believe me, what some people do to kids (not necessarily theirs, by the way) is mind boggling to say the least.

Although we do have to be careful with accusations of abuse, abuse itself is not a subject for laughter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back