Michigan?

One of my sons lived in Three Rivers, MI until recently. And I love to spend vacation time in Michigan. Earlier this year, my wife and I did a "Circle Lake Huron" vacation; it was very nice.

I have come to enjoy both white fish and pasties.

I go to school in Toledo, Ohio which is about an hour from Detroit.

I'm going to be in Flint mid-May. Anyone up for exploring some abandoned buildings in Flint or Detroit or somewhere around there?

went to school in flint (kettering)... now live in the novi area...

if you are interested in some sure-fire buildings to explore... shoot me a PM... I have a list of ones I have been at... hehehe... sadly, a few of them are no longer there... and there are still a few I'd love to check out... :mrgreen:

I'm in Chicago but once the weather turns nice I'm going to be looking for destinations for a motorcycle ride, so if its warm, I'm in.

Tom

I'm in Spring Lake/Grand Haven area - 10 mins from the Lake! Spring has sprung and the sunsets are beautiful!

I'm in Ann Arbor and I travel through Grand Rapids and Big Rapids pretty frequently.

I just joined yesterday, I am from Burton, MI. Right smack in between Flint and Grand Blanc.

just back from Detroit / Shelby.

But now, being in Germany, MI is a bit far away ...

Any thoughts on a meet up for us Michigan Folks?

That is if any of you are still in Michigan AND able to have kept their jobs AND/OR can afford the gasoline to drive anywhere?!?

I'm in the Grand Haven/Spring Lake area, but am mobile!

Interest Yea/Nay?

frank

I'd be up for a meet up, provided we can find a central location, and I'm not forced to drive to the furthest reaches of the UP.

Just saying hey from an new member AND a Michigander....by St. Joseph!

For all you Michiganders who have been wanting to get together, I have the solution. My birthday party! haha, I doubt anyone is interested, but there has been talk of a get together with no action so I'll throw out an invite to my birthday party.

brewery_bells.jpg

October, 16 2008.
10pm.
Bell's Brewery in Kalamazoo, MI.

Drink and see My Dear Disco live for my 23rd birthday!!! I'll be in Kalamazoo all day and doing the brewery tour so if you want in for the tour post or PM me your number and I'll give you a call.

Everyone in the area should go! My Dear Disco is a badass band and they put on an amazing show. Their CD never leaves the player in my car. Check out their music here. http://www.myspace.com/mydeardisco Oh yeah and I'm one year closer to death and so I want to party it up!

Brighton, Mi Here. I like going to Kensington Metro Park for good sunsets, nature, and landscape shooting. Plus Oakland Co. Camera club meets at the nature center in the park 2 Thursday and 4 Thursday of the month.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back