Milo relaxing

Mumfandc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is my dog, I shot last summer with my Kiev 88 6x6, cheap 2nd hand medium format camera. I used Fujichrome Provia 100F, but I underdeveloped the slide badly, so I think that explains the graininess on closer inspection. I scanned it with a really cheap Epson flatbed scanner.

I think the shutter was around 1/8 second. I'm surprised he didn't move too much...because he's always...well...moving.
milo.jpg

awww!! so cute! is that a doxie? I love those.

As for the image I like it. As always the Fuji colour is awesome :) The dog's pose and look on it's face is great :)

Can I have him?

Great photo, perfect DOF and angle- same hight as the dog. The only problem i think is the grey band at the bottom of the photo, maybe a curled up rug or something.

I really like the colours in the picture. A good way to take pet pictures are to play with the pet before taking pictures and get them tired, then they tend to stand more still :)

A good way to take pet pictures are to play with the pet before taking pictures and get them tired, then they tend to stand more still

good tip, I'll have to remember that one.

vonnagy said:
nice capture and DOF and sharpness! Is it just me, or does the pic have a slight magenta cast?
Hmm, I don't have a good enough eye yet to discern such subtle color cast. Maybe it does...

BTW, I went to your webpage...NICE WORK! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back