Misc Animals

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Couple of randoms from the so-called *zoo* nearby. It's a neat place, but there's only about 10-12 animals to shoot :confused:

48210653-L.jpg

48210655-L.jpg

48210658-L.jpg

48210663-L.jpg

love them all..but woodsac, you did come to my house, didnt you???
the racoon shot is exactly my baby...her name is Lucy and she is 14 and half years old.. she lives in a coon-daminium... three levels..and so pretty... the only difference, my Lucy being 14, she has a different mask now...its not black anymore...its white/grey....but this was her a few years ago..thanks for sharing her... pretty animals, raccoons... very misunderstood...very clever.. i have to change the way i lock her cage up every few days, cause she will watch and figure it out.....at 14 she doesnt really want to explore anymore.... thank god....but she weighs about 10 to 12 lbs...big ole coon-tail....

great shots!! love the mallard, too!!

aprilraven said:
love them all..but woodsac, you did come to my house, didnt you???
the racoon shot is exactly my baby...her name is Lucy and she is 14 and half years old.. she lives in a coon-daminium... three levels..and so pretty... the only difference, my Lucy being 14, she has a different mask now...its not black anymore...its white/grey....but this was her a few years ago..thanks for sharing her... pretty animals, raccoons... very misunderstood...very clever.. i have to change the way i lock her cage up every few days, cause she will watch and figure it out.....at 14 she doesnt really want to explore anymore.... thank god....but she weighs about 10 to 12 lbs...big ole coon-tail....

great shots!! love the mallard, too!!
That's cool! I've heard of people having coons as pets, but I've never met one. They're fun to watch. One of them was trying to play with another one. It would kinda smack it then turn in 2 or 3 quick circles...look at the other one...smack it again and turn in more circles. We just stood there laughing at it :thumbup:

Oh...and when it realized that the other one wasn't going to play with it, it just started walking in circles? About 25 or 30 circles :lmao:

#3 :thumbsup: love the water and the saturation
#4 is just adorable.... very sweet!
thanks for sharing
have a nice day :D

Another great series. My fave is the racoon. sort of looks like the bandit behind bars.:lmao:

the first one would have been stronger if the focus was on the bird.

danalec99 said:
the first one would have been stronger if the focus was on the bird.
I know :confused: Those black lines that you see on the right hand side, that's the wire fence that I was shooting through. Made it tough.

Thanks for all the comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back