Misty Mill

PropilotBW

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
EM5ii, 12-40PRO at 18mm, ISO200, f/11, 1/6sec.

PC130256.jpg

Last edited:
Do you think this would look good printed on metal?
Any recommendations for metal prints? I was looking at MPix

Do you think this would look good printed on metal?
Any recommendations for metal prints? I was looking at MPix
Definitely would look great on aluminum. Not sure on vendor, I do mine locally. Hopefully someone will chime in on that vendor.

Sent from my XT1254 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

When I saw the snapshot, I got this impression...
PC130256b.jpg

I don't think it has near enough contrast and depth for a dye sublimation metal print. You really need to increase contrast and depth for those to work well, this is very flat and will get even more so on metal.

Hmm...

Not really my preference for edits. Thanks though.

I like it better than the symmetrical blob of the first crop. :)

How can you disagree that I like one better than the other, you are telling me what I prefer? lol Nice try. :) If you don't like it, say so, but it's silly to say you disagree with what I say I like as if I am lying and really don't like it better. Makes no sense at all.
I like it better than the symmetrical blob of the first crop. :)

Hmm...

Not really my preference for edits. Thanks though.
No problem, some people like symmetrical and some don't, I like leading lines, rule of thirds and basic traditional images best for the most part. The original crop lost a lot with too much foreground and lost the leading line of shore to the structures and the other line from the right to left to the structures as well.
The additional changes were for fun because as I said, it was the image the original snapshot invoked in me personally that I was sharing, not what you should have done if that's how you took it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back