Monet in Paris

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently went along to the "Monet in Paris" exhibition here in Perth. A few images I took while I was there.

Monet in Paris 1.jpg

monet in paris 2.jpg

monet in Paris 3.jpg

monet in paris 4.jpg

monet in paris 5.jpg

monet in paris 6.jpg

That must have been amazing in person!!!

A nice set....
Thanks Jeff
That must have been amazing in person!!!
It was fantastic! The only issue I had, and I will sound like a grumpy old man, was that people brought young children, who were bored out of their minds. It was a bit hard to relax into the whole experience with children running around yelling lol.

Nice shots.

Beautiful! Monet is one of my favorite impressionist painters. A couple years back, still during COVID, I took my granddaughter to see an Immersive Van Gogh exhibit. I would love to see a Monet one!

Beautiful! Monet is one of my favorite impressionist painters. A couple years back, still during COVID, I took my granddaughter to see an Immersive Van Gogh exhibit. I would love to see a Monet one!
They did have a Van Gogh immersive exhibition here a few years ago but I missed it. I am a great fan of the impressionists myself, especially Van Gogh.

Very nice set. I can't remember ever seeing so much color in any set of images. Admittedly I know nothing about art but I like what I see here.

Very nice set. I can't remember ever seeing so much color in any set of images. Admittedly I know nothing about art but I like what I see here.
The way they did the whole experience was amazing. As you pointed out, a kaleidoscope of colours

Most reactions

New Topics

Back