Monkey, Snow Leopard, Flamingo, and others

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More photos from my other zoo post. Some were taken through the protective glass , so the image is not too crisp. Not sure what that animal is with the baby. Thanks for taking a look.

126_2631a.JPG

126_2680b.JPG

126_2656a.JPG

126_2662b.JPG

126_2642a.JPG

oh, man, these are really good...love the second one..the up close of the snow leopard..and the last one of the jags are great....!! the lighting on the snow leopard is awesome...magazine quality.....

Really great shots!

That one with the baby sort of looks like a Kangaroo/Wombat/Rabbit weird mix thing. but it's a gorgeous shot nonetheless.

Chiller, number 2 is a great shot and my favourite of a great series. I think it's a wallabee if that's how it's spelled. Maybe the Ausie people know.

Canoncan said:
Chiller, number 2 is a great shot and my favourite of a great series. I think it's a wallabee if that's how it's spelled. Maybe the Ausie people know.

I thought it was a wallaby at first but its front legs look a little strange. Almost too sturdy. I think I'm used to kangaroo front legs. Although I've never really looked that close at a wallaby's front legs before.

I agree they look like giftshop photos. Gorgeous!

Thank you to everyone for the awesome compliments. !!!!

thebeginning said:
very nice chiller!

second one is my fave. a couple seem out of focus/blurred, but i'm sure that is hard to avoid at the zoo.

Most of the blurred shots are from the protective glass they have there. Seems they dont really keep it in good shape and it has a "fog" to it. I would love to try and take the pics without that glass, but I dont think it would be too good, running for my life.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back