Monstera deliciosa

funwitha7d

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Loved the texture of this flower from the (common name) Fruit Salad plant although there are many common names for this plant. Saw this late this afternoon, needed a flash, no tripod or room to place one and found that pushing through the plant to get this shot the plant left sticky deposits on my clothing, a little defence mechanism I was unaware of!
DSCF4374 Monstera deliciosa flower texture.jpg

Fantastic shot!!! Really nice!

Cool! I've never seen anything like it! Can I suggest cloning out those two brown spots on the edge of the flower and maybe the two black spots at the top, right inside of it?

Fantastic shot!!! Really nice!
Cool! I've never seen anything like it! Can I suggest cloning out those two brown spots on the edge of the flower and maybe the two black spots at the top, right inside of it?
thanks for the comments, I was using a Fuji XE2 which created a raw file that does not open in PS, and I have not really done much editing of spots but agree that would really improve this photo.

Ok had a crack at removing the brown spots...
DSCF4374 Montera deliciosa texture ps1.jpg

Not too bad. Its a bit rough on the outside edge, but not as distracting as the brown spots were. ;)

Not too bad. Its a bit rough on the outside edge, but not as distracting as the brown spots were. ;)
that's my first go at removing spots so I thought it was great, now I see the blimps on the edge, oh well onward and upward :1251:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back