Moray Eel In Coral

Discussion in 'Nature & Wildlife' started by sabbath999, Oct 9, 2009.

1. sabbath999

sabbath999 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    [​IMG]

2. Flower Child

Flower Child TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Seriously looks magazine worthy! The crystal clear sharpness is excellent. I'm guessing to get that sharpness is not easy for underwater photography. (I'm assuming these weren't taken through a window in an aquarium) The pattern on the eel and the pattern of the coral contrast beautifully. Finally, great timing!

Also, I remember that you live pretty close to me, I live in Southeastern Kansas, McCune to be exact, and recently I went to Branson to the "Butterfly Palace". If you haven't already been there, its a butterfly sanctuary with tons of exotic butterflies. You might find that to be pretty fun. I will tell you though, to bring a tripod for sure. And maybe a few flashes, for the lighting is fairly dim. Anyway, just something for you to think about.

3. sabbath999

sabbath999 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    Thanks... I will check that out, we go to the area there from time to time (not really Branson per say, we dive at the lake there).

Yes, that eel is taken at about 30 feet below sea level with an underwater camera in Kona, Hawai'i