More Maui :)

Lungfarmer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.javaheaddesign.com
FINALLY got around to getting some more film from our trip to Maui developed. These were 4 rolls taken with the crappy advantix film camera, as the good camera decided not to work after 2 days. Now only 5 rolls and 3 disposable cameras to go! Click on the thumbnails for large image :)

I like these 3 together, thinking of printing them and matting and framing them together, side by side... they would look good in my bathroom, heh heh:

The entrance from the inside of the lava tube cave:

The "chocolate covered bats" in the lava cave:

These were taken from a helicoptor so they are mighty dirty/grainy due to the helicoptor window I was taking the pictures through :? :

And some various photos:

You've captured some neat shots of pretty places!
It would have been interesting if you'd used some fill flash when looking out the lava tubes.

lovely! totaly reminds how gorgeous the place is!

I was there 4 years ago but most of my pics turned out crap even after taken to 2 different developers :( I think after maui it was my defining moment to go digital!

Thank you all! It was so beautiful there!

Heh heh vonnagy, while we were there it was our digital that broke down, so most of the images were taken with my old point and shoot. One day soon I hope to get a decent camera!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back