More night shots

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Few more shots walking around at night...

IMG_5595.jpg

IMG_5542.jpg

IMG_5533.jpg

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5588.jpg

I like one and seven, love the vibrant orange in the first one. I feel like the crop in seven is a tad awkward, I think it's just the lights at the bottom though. Nice shots!

thanks guys !!

Im trying to do this more and more, on the way home from work sometimes I will stop and park and walk around shooting while the traffic dies down a little bit. I eventually get home 30 mins late, but I've gone through less stress from traffic, treated my car better, and enjoyed a walk that I dont have to leave the wife and kid @home to do....

Its working out well for me so far.. shooting is definately a stress relief for me after work !!!! One out of 200 shots might be noteworthy since im not gonna lug the tripod around, just handhold from 1.8-3.2 with both the 50mm and the 28-75mm.

It actually helps me get ready for wedding stuff cause I have to make split descisions on iso and Fstops to capture what im shooting in limited light.

anyone else do anything like this ? My wife thinks it odd that wherever I go my camera is with me, or in my trunk. Even to church I bring the camera, and no I dont trust it in the parking lot ... lol

nice shots! i like 1,2, and 6 the most, but they are all good.

i also take my camera with me everywhere. ill take it with me when all im doing is going downstairs to check my mail or to do my laundry. you just never know what you may see that will catch your eye, and eventually make you regret not having a camera with you to shoot it.

Numer 7 is awesome. I love the orange and the shadow and highlights..

Most reactions

Back