Website
www.photographicmemories.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Have at it.

troyapril11.jpg

toddandtate.jpg

troyapril1.jpg

3 is nice and warm, good tonality. however the bright highlights of the background distract from the subject.

-Don

2 is really nice. A very nice, touching moment there. The composition on 3 is ok, though I'm developing a bit of an aversion to dead-centering things. Their expression and pose is nice, though. (same comments as DC about the blown out highlights)

On 1 there is a lot of dead space in the shot, particularly above their heads. I would crop it differently. Maybe off to the side and up a bit.

1 and 2 both seem kind of washed out, though in 2 it looks more like a style choice and I think you could get away with it.

It is a style choice in #2, I really like that one, but I wasn't sure if I'm biased since it's my husband and son. ;)
#1 is definitely washed out looking... I was trying to desaturate it because I like the look of that in some photos, but it killed my black background.
I agree with you both about the blown highlights in #3.
Thanks for your input!

^^ cool. I like how your husband looks almost kinda rugged in #2, but looks like "just a nice guy" in the others. (you may not want to tell him I said that.) :lol:

He wooks so CUDDWY!!! :)

The thing that's absolutely hilarious about that is that he is in #2, but that's his twin brother in 1 and 3!! So I'll tell him that he's the rugged twin, and his brother is the cuddwy one. :lol: That's great!

:lol:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Ok, wait... I was assuming that was you in 1&3... but of course that probably doesn't make sense since you likely wouldn't be asking for feedback on the pics.

For just a moment there I was like "oh noes, there's some kinky stuff going on here!" :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back