Morning forest

brighteyesphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brighteyesphotos.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
At much urging from boyfriend, I'm gonna start sharing some shots instead of lurking so much.

I want a film scanner.

3-11-2006-06.jpg

3-11-2006-15.jpg

Both were taken in early April before the leaf buds started to come out and around sunrise. Pretty serene out here when you're the only one in the woods.

I didn't think you were supposed to be able to smell picures . . . but these make me want to sit in a quiet forest somewhere . . .

Oh, and thanks for sharing.

I like the top shot. I know it was taken in April, but this is the end of September, closing in on October, and it makes me thing of the Legend of Sleepy Hollow.

These woods remind me of all the woods that surround me where I live, to the east, south, west and north. In winter/early spring ours look like this, too ... and by April I can't wait for the new leaves to break through at last! :D This year in April I went to capture the moment when the new leaves would just start out, with the old still clinging to those trees that keep their dead leaves all winter until the new ones come out. Was a fun photo tour :D.

Oh, and welcome to active posting here on TPF at last, Donna!

(By the way: it was me who moved this thread from General to Landscape and Nature)

Both are good. I like the first one more- Looks wet.

Efergoh said:
I like the top shot. I know it was taken in April, but this is the end of September, closing in on October, and it makes me thing of the Legend of Sleepy Hollow.

I was thinking M. Night's "the village".

nice shots, sounds very peaceful... makes me want to get up to the forests... hear the wind blowing through the pines and nothing else... <sigh>.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back