Motorcycle Shots

H0LLYW00D

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.toocoolmotorcycleschool.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions.

1:
10.jpg

2:
11.jpg

WOAH nice bikes there mate. CBR600, damnnn

Ok, pics are nice, something bothers me though. The focus on the 1st one looks sorta weird (it seems like you focused the background instead of the bike).
The second one... I like that B/W background effect; looks interesting. The fact that it was about 4.30 PM (apparently) made the CBR too "yellow", if you know what i mean. So, that clashes too much with the B/W background, and doesn't look "natural" or something. Try giving it an Auto Colour on Photoshop maybe?

change your whitebalance on the second one...the red is orange...and the glass is yellow...

Also, he's right about the first one. You're not focused on the bike.

Either way, nice job.

whats with the off road helmet?

I agree with Rodrigo... on the s/c image, the colors are off. The bottom of the bike looks brown, not black.

I'm not a fan of either. The first photo is out of focus. The second one, while the bike is much crisper and interesting to look at, the colors aren't enough to steal the attention away from the random car-bumper and massive shadow dominating the bottom of the frame.

Nice bikes indeed, but the '07 white/silver would have been much prettier ;) LOL - but that is another discussion for another thread.

I too, agree with what has already been said. The focus is definitely not on the bike/rider in the first pic. What was he/you doing anyway? And the second, it looks brown where it whould definitely be black!

:lol: I'm only jesting :D Cant beat a bit of banter between bikers.

I've just sold my bikes, a Kawasaki ZRX1100 in Eddie Lawson Colours and a 99 ZX7R in classic Ninja Green.

Just deciding what to get next, crazy thing is I'm considering getting a newer ZX7R even though the style and performance hasnt changed since it was originally made!

As for the photos, my advice is to get out on that bike and ride to interesting places to take photos, what an excuse to go for a blast...... not that you need an excuse :)

:lol: I'm only jesting :D Cant beat a bit of banter between bikers.

I've just sold my bikes, a Kawasaki ZRX1100 in Eddie Lawson Colours and a 99 ZX7R in classic Ninja Green.

Just deciding what to get next, crazy thing is I'm considering getting a newer ZX7R even though the style and performance hasnt changed since it was originally made!

As for the photos, my advice is to get out on that bike and ride to interesting places to take photos, what an excuse to go for a blast...... not that you need an excuse :)

I knew you were just messing with him. I used to ride a ZX7 and a ZX9, now I ride the wonderful ZX10. What a machine. Were jackin the thread

Most reactions

New Topics

Back