Mottled Duck Butts

Hunter58

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
huntersphotography.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Seven of them to be exact, causing a real scene at the pond.

p456586486-5.jpg

Meanwhile across the way the board of the POA (Pond Owners Association) was having a meeting to discuss if this behavior should be allowed in such a high class pond.

p188081101-5.jpg

In a row and in sync! #1 FTW

Nice. I really like the 2nd photo. I must not be a butt guy.... :)

Guessing it was lunch time at this pond

Hunter, if there was an award for humorous shot of the month, my nomination would go to the first one :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.

Talk about being in the right place at the right time - how long did you have to wait to get this all coordinated?

I like the second one as well, butt that first one...maybe that expresses their opinion of the POA's decision :biggrin-93:.

WesternGuy

Hunter, if there was an award for humorous shot of the month, my nomination would go to the first one :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.

Talk about being in the right place at the right time - how long did you have to wait to get this all coordinated?

I like the second one as well, butt that first one...maybe that expresses their opinion of the POA's decision :biggrin-93:.

WesternGuy

Thanks! I didn't have to wait very long maybe 5 minutes, just had to keep clicking until they were all down at the same time.

That first shot is Priceless! :icon_thumright:

Love both shots, the butt shot is so hilarious!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back