Mr Squirrel Comes to Visit and Stays to Chat

Nice shots! Looks like he know a soft heart when he sees one!

Thanks! Yeah, he actually came off of the fence and climbed on the bird feeder with me standing right there. 🙄
These are cute shots! I love these fox squirrels. I think they're the friendliest squirrels I've come across. Inquisitive little critters.

We have one who now comes up to our sliding glass door almost every evening, and he has successfully trained us to reward him with his own little pile of peanuts. He waits calmly while we crack open the door and put them on the top step. Our cats like to come right up to the door and watch him pick each one up and munch. Then he takes off and the party's over.

We're careful, but I'd say we've become buddies.

Great shots, certainly reveal it's inquisitive character !

Had to google this as i had no idea what they were. Do the birds actually eat these? You tried'em if so how hot?
Yes, the birds love them, as they are not affected by capsaicin and they love suet. I can only tell you, don't rub your eyes after handling them... 😭😂 They are hot enough that my dogs will back up if I hold the back under their noses.

Yes, the birds love them, as they are not affected by capsaicin and they love suet. I can only tell you, don't rub your eyes after handling them... 😭😂 They are hot enough that my dogs will back up if I hold the back under their noses.
Wow i didn't know this im much wiser today👍.

Been growing stupidly hot chillies just for fun because i dont really like my throat closing up and my ears hurting!

Didn't grow any this year because of the bunnys, not sure they'd survive eating a Viper or a Reaper. Just grew these so i could experience what there all about and yeah stuff that😱.

Wow i didn't know this im much wiser today👍.

Been growing stupidly hot chillies just for fun because i dont really like my throat closing up and my ears hurting!

Didn't grow any this year because of the bunnys, not sure they'd survive eating a Viper or a Reaper. Just grew these so i could experience what there all about and yeah stuff that😱.
I love the stuff... I even have habanero and scotch bonnet infused honey in the pantry...
Hot Stuff! by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Most reactions

New Topics

Back