Multiple shots of same person in the one pic theme

but wait...he changed it back...that's why I get confused :) Just cuz he's schitzo doesn't mean he has the right to make the rest of us schitzo :lmao:

mult.jpg

Ben, I like this one. But aren't you afraid of a) falling off the ledge onto yourself, b) getting up from the computer and rolling the chair over yourself, or c) getting up from the table and tripping over yourself?

I guess the bottom line is that you shouldn't lay on the floor when there are so many of you around.

This is a sweet idea!

I'm havin problems with imageshack :****ed: and with this damn smiliey apparently :er:

This looks like so much fun! I just kinda am confused as to how to do it ... set up the camera with tripod. Take pictures the same space w/o moving the camera, and just dealte the backgorunds in photoshop? I guess if no one is close to each other it will work ... i'll try it tommorw it's 4am :-\

ok now thats its 8pm the next day I did it ;)

State_of_Mind_by_SpeedysWorld.jpg

I call this “State of Mind” because I took three types of clothing “styles” that people would look at and say “Oh he’s a prep!” or “Eww it’s a gothic punk” or “eh He just looks like a normal teenage boy” or whatever. The truth is cloths don’t really make the person. I dress how ever I want. Some days I’ll look more casual and wear preppy clothing. While others I’ll want to all black and look like I just killed someone. And then there are those relaxing days where I just want to chill in a pair of normal pants, and hang lose. The truth is when I am wearing any of the three types of clothing, I’m still the same person. I’m still in the same state of mind for any of them. Clothes don’t make the person, the person does. I hope my piece of art can get that across to you.

Comments are always welcome.

How I did it: Well as in 90% of my photography I used myself, I took the picture, and I edited it in Photoshop 7, if you want to know more detailed ways of how I did it, just ask and I'll try to explain. I'm still learning mind you. Thanks to [link] for the help of learning masks.

http://speedysworld.deviantart.com/

PokerPalsColor.jpg

By the way, this one wasn't copying JTHphoto's shot:lmao:. JOHNBOY you took my idea!!!! :grumpy::er:

Oh my GOD! I completely forgot about this thread. Nice to see it was revived a year later with some real input. These are all fantastic pics. Here's one I took a long time ago for a friend:

garbz-collage2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back