Murderous racoon killed by swat team!! True story..

Heck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
heck.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I come home one day to find this on my front yard.. It was a racoon picking at a dead squirrel. Whats a city boy to do???? I call the cops! :lol: Well they sent a car the the officer agreed that the coon looked sick for the reason he just sat there and keep picking at rocky and did not seem to give a hoot we were there and its broad daylight out.. So he called in the big guns and soon a swat truck pulls up.. At this point the coon starts to take a slow walk after it seemed not to get anywhere with rocky.. By that time swat had him lined up with the dart gun and took him out.. In the end it was for the best. Nothing could be done for rocky and the racoon looked to be in a bad way.. Well thats my wildlife adventure for today.. Oh and please I will not accept any POTM's for this photo.. Thanks anyway! :wink:

DSC_0009.jpg

What does POTM mean? Sorry if its something along these lines, but..

I think it really terrible to post this here. It has no photographic qualities and it is just for a story.

JMHO.

Mark

Uhh, I think it belongs here? I mean, it's wildlife...

I won't go down that dangerous path though, lucky you, Markw.

Interesting story, and yeah, in my experience a day-walking 'coon is generally a sick 'coon.

What does POTM mean? Sorry if its something along these lines, but..

I think it really terrible to post this here. It has no photographic qualities and it is just for a story.

JMHO.

Mark

Lmao.. Whats so terrible? The story maybe? And I think it has some photographic qualities lord knows I seen worst posted before and I have said so when I came across it... as for the wrong place for it, well maybe so but I don't mind if a mod moves it or not.. POTM that means photo of the month lol.. It was a little joke :D

Most reactions

Back