My baby boy's bath time...11 pics (56K warning)

AbelR74

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C's welcome. Shot on Kodak Elitechrome 100 with bounce flash.
Image24.jpg

Image23.jpg

Image21.jpg

Image20.jpg

Image19.jpg

Image18.jpg

Image17.jpg

Image16.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image14.jpg

Image13.jpg

Yeah, he was splashing quite a bit and I didn't want the camera to get too wet.... :)

Well done my friend, now to get some pedophiles...er lol.

wow , creepy comment central....

hey nice shots, #2 is totally hillarious...

I really love the colors. Never used Elitechrome for people before. I like what it does.

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised on how they came out. This was how I used up the rest of the roll that I used for taking pictures at Atlantic City, NJ. I need to find some more chrome... :)

My favourite is number 9 and 10...the colour is a bit off but with a bit of fixing, those will be memorable shots in your family. Nice! ;)

Thank you all for your comments! They are much appreciated. I am pretty new to slide film. I think this is my seventh roll. My others were scenery, so a little new with people. Fun, fun, fun... :)

Yes, I very much like #8 also. Have used it as my wallpaper on my laptop... :)

Awww. I do like him in 4, 8 and 10! Very nice.
Can't wait until I can finally get myself an external flash so I can begin to learn how to photograph with a flash (and get good results, which is impossible with the on-camera flash!) - I will have to learn A LOT, I'm afraid. Too bad I no longer have a baby boy with big brown eyes to practise on, my son would get MAD at me if I only as much as turned the handle on the bathroom door when he is inside! ;) Same applies to my daughter. Enjoy the time! It is so precious (and he looks so precious!).

Nice shots... 4 & 8 would be my picks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back