My Buds

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My good friends raise money for cancer research. Good people that love me.

This why I love Photography. I can be with friends, capture memories, print some Instax, and help others. What a good time.

1. Super shooting guard and super father.
2017_0617_18574300-01.jpeg

2. My big backup but a starting fullback, back in our day.
2017_0617_19131100(2)-01.jpeg

3. Power forward, and all star friend.
2017_0617_19094300-01.jpeg

4. My sister of strength and faith. I love this lady, she is such a blessing.
2017_0617_18102400-01.jpeg

5. Another sister that loves me, she is first class all the way.
2017_0617_18084300-01-01.jpeg

Last edited:
#5 is an awesome, awesome capture!! :586: Heck, I don't even know her but I love her - that great laugh and sassy posture speak volumes. I don't doubt that she is first class. I hope she has seen this photo and likes it!

I love the hat and dignified posture of #4, though it's a little soft. #3 is sharper and is a good candid shot, too. The first two are also soft, but the smiles and especially the cute baby in the first one make up for the technical issue.

Overall, a nice set, with #5 the major standout for me. A little crop off the left of the frame, maybe? It deserves a little attention. :)

I agree 5 is awesome but I think there all nice.

#5 is an awesome, awesome capture!! :586: Heck, I don't even know her but I love her - that great laugh and sassy posture speak volumes. I don't doubt that she is first class. I hope she has seen this photo and likes it!

I love the hat and dignified posture of #4, though it's a little soft. #3 is sharper and is a good candid shot, too. The first two are also soft, but the smiles and especially the cute baby in the first one make up for the technical issue.

Overall, a nice set, with #5 the major standout for me. A little crop off the left of the frame, maybe? It deserves a little attention. :)
Thanks, blind shooting (raised arm) was reason for focus stuff. Just too crowded, paid photogs in the way, etc.
The girl in the hat is a cancer survivor. #5 was at church today and with her mother and I gave her mother an Instax print. Everyone got an image via text.

Looks like a great group of people and such a great cause. All are good but #5 FTW,

Very Nice Set Love Them All!

Looks like a great group of people and such a great cause. All are good but #5 FTW,
Thanks bud... super, fantastic people. They really have made my transition from detroit city boy very transparent. We don't spend enough time together, everyone is busy. However, I'm having all my new friends over the house in July for a barbeque, good times ahead. I miss my boys from Detroit but managed to get some of them to come by that day too. It's gonna be a party!

Sounds like a good time coming.

Nice set; #4 has a real 70s fashion vibe too it.
Thanks John. It was fun. I really wish I could have done better but I was just being respectful to the professional photographer team. I literally sat off the side in second row, angled the LCD down, raised my arm and took a few. The local news anchor covered the event. The foundation leader is a friend and put a great deal of time in it to raise money for research via MSU student scientist doing amazing work. The wife volunteered to greet and direct people. It was at MSU football field.

Another great set JC, and I also think 5 is just beautiful!

Most reactions

Back