My Dad, & An Old Gristmill

JustCourt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my favorite for Sentimental reasons. He passed away in March of 06' but this picture really captured him as he was...
dsbwfrm.jpg

This is an old West Virginia Gristmill...I took it in color but the B&W just makes the picture I think.
DSCF0072bw.jpg

And one more...
DSCF0057bw.jpg

All feedback is welcomed :)

The second one really caught my eye! I love it.

The second one has some nice lines that pull you in. Great job.

All 3 are wonderful I like the first because of the way you captured both human and dog in the happiest of moments. Great capture of the emotion. I like the second picture as well but I would have liked to have seen the water in motion. It is still very nice but I think it may have added to the dreaminess of the shot.

Very nice. The portrait is well done and captures a lot of personality, always a good thing.

Just curious... I've seen this exact mill photographed before, from different angles, by different photographers, on different forums... Where exactly is it? I wouldn't have figured I'd run into it several times within a short timeframe.

i love the editing,well im guessing its editing. kinda like selective darkening haha. i dunno the correct term, but they are all cool. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back