My daughter

DIRT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jfreeman.smugmug.com
Any tips? here is a recent shot of my kiddo.

23457732-M.jpg

The link did not automatic load, but after going to address direct it did.

This is very good, and has a very nice softness look, but would like to see the opposite a super sharp image

I agree with the hair over her eyes, even just pushed back a little I think it would look better. I like the composition (doesn't bother me that it doesn't fill the frame) and she's got a sweet expression. Nice cath light in her eye. Overall a very nice portrait!

Thanks for the input.

For some reason I favor a horizontal portrait. I tend to shoot portraits of my daughters a lot in the horizontal aspect and I like the feel of the void on the left. she was staring motionless at me and I think that there is a kind of "potential emotion?" she could be feeling any number of things.

*thanks all.

I think this is the first truly excellent portait I've seen in the forum. One of those rare exposures. I wonder... could you feel it when you tripped the shutter? Did you know this was a great one at that moment? WOW! Plus the added pride of being related to this beautiful model! IMO, this is an "important" image. This one matters.

-Pete

Oh my goodness. Perfection. I would expect to see this portrait in a museum exhibit. Absolutely beautiful. (Am I going overboard? I don't care-I love it.)

Aileen

Most reactions

New Topics

Back