Fun with cats

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw this idea on Insta and tried it out with my daughter's triplet kitties. They are 6 months old. Took over 180 photos and got a few keepers. I wanted them half in and one paw out, but it didn't quite work out that way. My light bar was on one side and daughter's 2 ring lights on the right. Plus add in a huskey and a golden doodle walking around. I started out in Servo and had to switch to one shot. The Servo shots were out of focus mostly. The one shot I set my focus and had daughter move the cat toy in front of the hole. Settings were on high continuous with f4 1/800 ISO 3200. One side of the box was covered with Kraft paper. Of course they figured out how to climb out of the hole. One kitty would then be outside of the box swatting at the one inside.

020224_001wSM.jpg

020224_002wSM.jpg

020224_003wSM.jpg

020224_004wSM.jpg

020224_005wSM.jpg

Great shots, kittens are so much fun..

You ended up with a cute set! This had to be hard, with moving parts, lighting issues, and gamboling kittens in the middle of it all. :lol:

Well done!

Nice ones.

You ended up with a cute set! This had to be hard, with moving parts, lighting issues, and gamboling kittens in the middle of it all. :lol:

Well done!
Thanks Terri! LOL moving parts was not the half of it! The huskey was put outside because he getting between me and the box. He is old and doesn't like to be outside. He sounded like a baby crying at the back door. The large golden doodle wanted in my lap. Fun time!

Nice. Reminiscent of the old MGM Lion snarling away. Me old Dad always suggested the lion was actually complaining about nasty things done to him to force the growl on film.

He He silly kitty's.........................🐈

LOVE this one...............:icon_cat:
Ahh thanks! I can't tell them apart in the photos. In person the male is solid heavy, a female is fluffy and the other female is normal hair. Oliver, Quinn and Luna

Agreed, it's just adorable!
Thanks Terri!

Nice. Reminiscent of the old MGM Lion snarling away. Me old Dad always suggested the lion was actually complaining about nasty things done to him to force the growl on film.
I think I've heard the Lion was mistreated. In Mexico I saw a group of break dancers end their show with a person as the lion. Skip to the 3:00 mark in my video

Most reactions

New Topics

Back